Thursday, November 08, 2007

ma bicyclette

The boys and I just returned from my new favorite bike shop www.milesaheadcyclery.com. What's cool about this little shop, in addition to the high-end road bikes, is that its between an art gallery and an Irish pub. If the Pinarello and Pegoretti frames don't sweep you off your feet the gallery or pub will definitely do the trick.

When I first saw my bike I knew it was the one. The "jet black w/patriot blue hyper-highlight" frame had its forks in me. I've owned the bike for little over a year and I wanted to freshen it up before the tour. So, in an attempt to pull off the "PRO" look I dig so much, I've changed
out the saddle and bar tape to highlight the white Cannondale logos. The guys at Miles Ahead did a fantastic job, not only with the upgrades but the free derailleur adjustment was a great finishing touch!


No comments: